Assembly and Testing of Screws
Innovative Solutions for Ball, Planetary Roller Trapezoidal Screws
Within the the new long term partnership established with Excogita, ICT is pleased to inform about the offer of fully automated assembly machines for ball and roller screws.
Among the other features of the available line, we want here highlight the following:
- Automatic assembly of balls and recirculation;
- Lapping machine;
- Ultrasonic cleaning tunnel and preservation station;
- Demagnetization tunnel;
- Visual control for components presence;
- Weight control.
Furthermore we are able to offer test benches and measuring chains for ball and roller screws for products development, able to measure (among other parameters):
- Deformation and stiffness with axial and radial loads;
- Friction, starting and dynamic torque;
- Radial and axial backlash;
- Noise level;
- Efficiency, endurance and ultimate loads.
We do also make testing climatic and thermostatic chambers for endurance, shake, sand and dust simulation, altitude and dipping tests.
For more info about this rivetting solution as well any other bearing assembly and control technology of ours, please get in touch with us writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling at +39 (0)121 376811.