ICT is able to supply both bearings and cast iron parts for the agricultural sector, characterized by an excellent price / quality ratio.
Adverse atmospheric conditions (extreme heat and cold) together with very aggressive work environments (mud, dust, debris, contact with corrosive chemicals) and long periods of inactivity alternated with intense working periods are all elements which cause stress for all the mechanical components.
In such situations, in order to get bearings always to behave according to customer expectations, it is important that the materials’ choice, the shields’ and coatings’ design and the choice of lubricant grease and of radial and axial clearances are always done appropriately.
ICT engineers and their partners are able to offer state-of-the-art technical and logistics solutions. ICT offers a range of products and services developed in order to help OEMs and farmers to meet with the growing needs of an evolving industry.
Our products offer many advantages:
– Effective technical solutions;
– Widespread distribution through the network of our partners;
– Competitive prices;
– Post-sales assistance.
We are able to work side by side with OEMs from the early stages concerning the machinery design, suggesting the most appropriate technical solutions in order to optimize costs and maximize components’ life.
– Radial and angular contact ball bearings
– Supports Y
– Needle bearings
– Spherical plain bearings (GE series)
– Spherical roller bearings
– Tapered and Cylindrical roller bearings
– Agri HUB
– Reduction in the number of components to be managed;
– Simplicity in assembly;
– Shield design that allows greater protection of the bearing;
– A higher contact angle in the case of axle loads;
– Absence of lubrication during operation;
– Competitive price.
Spheroidal cast iron UNI 400/2, 500/7, 600/2, copper cast iron, chrome, nickel and molybdenum alloys.