One of the most advanced grinding applications is represented by the gears industry. Intricate profile accuracy together with the needs to maintain high material removal rates and dressing frequency are the major requirements in this application.
The everyday growth of the sector of gears give us a great challenge to study and to develop continuously better abrasives to match the requirements.
Special designed sharp mono crystalline grain, high performance ceramic grain blended with friable grain and Kristal bond system enable us to offer the best generation and complete range of grinding wheels for gears.
Our world class manufacturing set-up makes sure that all the varieties of gear grinding (like single rib, multi rib, bevel, etc.) are covered. Wheels are suitable for all machines types present in the market: Niles, Hafler, Maag, Gleason, Pfauter, Samputensili and Hofler are some of them for single rib grinding; Reishauer, Liebherr, Kapp, Gleason, Pfauter and Samputensili are some few others for multi rib grinding.
Our single rib gear grinding wheels are engineered for traditional grinding process and CNC grinding process of single rib grinding. They are designed with best abrasives available in anyone of the following combinations:
- HA sharp crystalline aluminium oxide for best performances;
- 55-71-73A sharp premium aluminium oxide for superior performances
- 1-3 CUMISA ceramic aluminium oxide for standard performances.
Multi rib gears grinding wheels are engineered for CNC grinding process and for CNC creepfeed type process till 65mps speed.
For standard processes, wheels are designed with abrasive available in anyone of the following combinations:
- 3CUMISA ceramic aluminium oxide for best performances
- 55R tough pink aluminium oxide for high retain grains for superior performances;
- 24R tough pink aluminium oxide for retain grains for standard performances.
In case of CNC multi rib creepfeed type process, wheels are engineered with best abrasives available in anyone of the following combinations:
- 73HA sharp crystalline aluminium oxide for best performances;
- 71HA sharp crystalline blended aluminium oxide for superior performances;
- 3CUMISA ceramic aluminium oxide for standard performances.
Our range of products for gears industry is completed by the offer of full setup of wheels for gears honing and re-sharpening gear. In that respect, we have wheels in traditional vitrified bond and also epoxy resin for better honing and polishing results.
Vitrified and resinoid wheels are available in the complete range of abrasives: 73HA, 3CUMISA and RAA are our suggestions to get the optimal results.
Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact form that you find here below to see what we can do for you: one of our technicians will provide feedbacks to you within a very short time.